The five little things that made my week…
1. Mid-December, temps in the 50s all month and my Mexican Sour Gherkin cucumbers are still surviving!
2. No matter how many times I’ve seen it, that first sprout always enthralls me.
3. Two different colored blossoms on the same snow pea plant.
4. I had a sudden urge at midnight to bake something… and this was what came out of the oven in the middle of the night, a gorgeous (and delicious) cranberry-almond braided bread wreath! (It didn’t make it through the next morning intact.)
5. I feel so lucky to have had her since she was a hyperactive 6-month-old puppy. Happy, happy birthday to my still-hyperactive but now-gray faced little pug, who turns 12 years old tomorrow!
More to Explore from Garden Betty
get every Garden Betty update delivered straight to your inbox!