The five little things that made my week…
1. The Sputnik has landed! (Kohlrabi definitely come from a different world, don’t you think?)
2. Upon clearing out my strawberry patch for spring, I found this little beauty in the leaves… the first strawberry of the season!
3. Yes, we did just rake all that mulch yesterday, and yes, our chicken did just make a mess of it all again.
4. The jasmine is starting to bloom right outside my bedroom window. Heaven.
5. One of my favorite breads to bake these days: pain d’epi, a classic French loaf shaped to look like a wheat stalk.
get every Garden Betty story delivered straight to your inbox!