The five little things that made my week…
1. After nearly three years, the pineapple top I planted has finally sprouted a new pineapple!
2. The tulips have started to bloom. That first flower is always a lovely surprise, as I’ve usually forgotten where I’d planted the bulbs.
3. Frantically looked all over the yard for my hen, Iman, only to find her hiding in her new nest — in the leaf mold compost!
4. Ocean Beach outing in San Francisco.
5. A rare fogless day in the city. That bird was a lucky shot!
get every Garden Betty story delivered straight to your inbox!