The five little things that made my week…
1. My garden assistant. Or more like, boss.
2. More serrano peppers than I can eat! I think homemade crushed red pepper flakes are in my future this summer.
3. Carrot tops in the afternoon light.
4. Orange mint (one of my favorite mints) coming back after a hefty prune in spring.
5. Yellow Wonder wild strawberry plants that need to be divided. They should be producing again soon!
More to Explore from Garden Betty
get every Garden Betty update delivered straight to your inbox!