The five little things that made my week…
1. Decorating our first Christmas tree together with ornaments passed down from my husband’s family over several decades. (And yes, that’s a popcorn and cranberry garland! I hadn’t made one of those since grade school… so fun to revisit the craft during a wine and movie marathon at home.)
2. The smell of pine that fills the house.
3. The mighty Wasatch. I really need to get out to Utah more and explore these mountains.
4. Amped up about the Utah snow and the impending storm behind me!
5. Garden Betty representin’ on the slopes.
More to Explore from Garden Betty
get every Garden Betty update delivered straight to your inbox!