The five little things that made my week…
1. Weeding is so much more enjoyable after a rain. Not only are they easier to pull out, but digging your hands in the dirt is a great way to dose yourself with nature’s happy pill.
2. I spy… the first tomatoes of winter coming along!
3. The garden is her playground. And those dried dead leaves are her favorite toys at the moment.
4. Spring garden chores are lining up these next few weeks and we are starting to get the beds prepped for planting. First up: a proper solution to our raccoon problem. Finally! Stay tuned for my forthcoming post on critter fencing.
5. A stormy sunset never disappoints.