The five little things that made my week…
1. The smell of tomato leaves on my hands. Always makes me think of summer, even though June is still a ways away.
2. Transplanting tomato seedlings into larger pots. (They’ll be transplanted once more before they go in the ground this spring — learn why and how to do this.)
3. Spring means… spring radishes! Here’s a beautiful French Breakfast ready for harvest.
4. Another sign of spring. Some people see weeds, I see bottomless jars of pesto.
5. I spy lots of blueberries in my future!