The five little things that made my week…
1. These artichokes. That color.
2. My beautiful avocado tree… look at the size of that canopy! Just three years ago, I had a tiny harvest of five avocados the whole season because the tree was nearly dead from neglect after the previous homeowners moved. Now, I can’t even count how many avocados it has.
3. My tomatoes getting a glorious sun bath before going in the ground next week.
4. A lovely visit to McGrath Family Farm for some book inspiration.
5. McGrath’s bunnies. So squeezably soft. I wanted to take these little fellas home with me.