The five little things that made my week…
1. A cover has been chosen for my cookbook! (Here’s a sneak peek at the cover shoot we did a few weeks ago… this was only one of a few different ideas we tried.)
2. So happy to wrap up the first round of editing on the manuscript… 163 pages over 3 days! Whew.
3. A crazy mad marathon of sorting six months’ worth of book shoots over the long weekend (in between Fourth of July festivities… do you know how hard it is to get back to the grind after many a beer and margarita?!).
4. Reason #26,284 I love my neighborhood. A moment of serenity after those sleepless nights.
5. This awesome guy (seen here on our recent backpack in the Eastern Sierra, floating in a 50°F alpine lake like it’s the tropics), my genius food photographer, for putting up with our intense deadlines and demands these last couple of months. We did it!