The five little things that made my week…
1. Thanks to all of my amazing supporters, The CSA Cookbook made it to the Top 10 in Amazon’s “Whole Foods” category! Their bestseller rankings change hourly but it was so humbling to see my book up there, months before it officially comes out. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your preorders thus far! (And please continue to share it with friends and family who may find it interesting.)
2. Hey look, it’s also a “Hot New Release” on Amazon’s sales page!
3. Homemade, hand-rolled and hand-cut egg noodles. Fresh pasta is so easy to make, I always wonder why I don’t do it more often.
4. A bay window full of seedlings. In just a few more weeks, they’ll go in the ground in our newly drip-irrigated beds.
5. Road trip to northern Arizona for a long weekend! Very excited to explore this part of the Painted Desert.