The five little things that made my week…
1. Starting the week with a relaxing retreat to Two Harbors on Catalina Island. Sunny and warm with water we could swim in (as long as we had our spring suits on). This is November on the island, and this is why I love California.
2. The backside of Catalina Island, after hiking across the isthmus.
3. I adore the things gardeners can do in tight spaces, like this urban parkway garden in San Francisco.
4. This beautifully set table with a gooseberry (husk included) on each place setting.
5. Surrounded by my best friend (my husband) and my beautiful family (the Marin contingent) on Thanksgiving Day. I can’t even begin to count my blessings.