The five little things that made my week…
1. Kimora loves springtime! Lots of grubs and tasty little buggers to scratch and peck at.
2. The garden is full of intoxicating fragrance right now. This jasmine grows right outside our bedroom and with these balmy nights, we can’t wait to start sleeping with the windows open again.
3. Speaking of fragrance… it’s so heavenly to stand under the canopy of our orange tree this time of year with all the orange blossoms budding.
4. Seed-starting season is serious stuff in this house. I just pulled out my stash of 300-plus seed packets and so begins the process of reorganizing them, checking their dates, and testing the germination on a few.
5. Five loads of baby laundry later, I’ve folded what feels like hundreds of little outfits, bibs, burp cloths, and blankets. (I think Sprout has a bigger wardrobe than her dad at this point!) One of my favorites is this silky soft swaddle… so brilliant for a baby girl named Gemma.