The five little things that made my week…
1. Healthy new tomato transplant in August… for tomatoes in November, and hopefully longer!
2. A freshly amended and seeded garden bed. This one will be home to spinach, lettuce, chard, and mustard greens.
3. Potting station in the backyard with Filius Blue pepper plants going into bigger pots.
4. Lemon Queen sunflowers feed the bees all summer and then the chickens in fall.
5. Photo shoot for Baker Creek’s forthcoming magazine on newsstands this fall… stay tuned!