The five little things that made my week…
1. The first strawberries of the season. I wish I could tell you how scrumptious they were, but by the time I went back to harvest a few, they were gone. All of them, poof! like magic. And someone with chubby dimpled hands and a suspicious strawberry juice mustache was giggling nearby.
2. All the ladies playing nicely. A successful flock integration!
3. I think the volunteer nasturtiums have tripled in my garden this year. And I am totally loving it.
4. California wildflowers have been amazing this season! (These were at Anza-Borrego State Park.)
5. I had so much fun being one of the featured authors (and being on the food panel with these lovely ladies) at Literary Orange last weekend. Thank you to all who came to hear me speak and have their books signed!