Disclosure: All products on this page are independently selected. If you buy from one of my links, I may earn a commission.
If you didn’t make the most of Amazon Prime Days in July, you’re in luck. Amazon just announced a second set of Amazon Prime Days on October 11 and October 12, 2022, and it’s good. Really good.
The official name of this 48-hour sale event is the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale, and it’s a massive holiday shopping kickoff that’s exclusive to Prime members.
Pssst… If you aren’t a Prime member yet, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial here. Becoming a member gives you access to Prime deals and fast free shipping, as well as Amazon Music, Amazon Photos, Prime Video, Prime Wardrobe, and a year of free GrubHub+ delivery, among other benefits (all of which I personally use and love).
How to find the best Amazon home and garden deals
Even though the sale officially begins on October 11, you can start shopping thousands of early access deals at this link here. Then on October 11 and October 12, return to that page and you’ll be able to see live deals released by Amazon throughout the day.
Here are some my favorite home and garden deals right now:
- Gorilla Cart 600-Pound Quick Dump Wheelbarrow (this is a workhorse in my garden)
- Nisaku Hori Hori Weeding and Digging Knife (another must-have garden tool)
- Felco Ergonomic Hand Pruners
- Fiskars Garden Scratch Tool Set (I own dozens of Fiskars tools and I love them)
- Fiskars Micro-Tip Pruning Snip
- Fiskars Bypass Lopper
- Fiskars Hedge Shears
- EGO Power+ Cordless Leaf Blower (my husband’s favorite brand of cordless garden tools)
- WORX Electric Leaf Mulcher (I use this every week in fall!)
- WORX Cordless String Trimmer
- WORX Collapsible Leaf Bin
- Rain Bird Drip Irrigation Kit
- Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent
- CleverMade Collapsible Fabric Tote (I use this as a laundry bag in my RV)
- Rivet Surrey Modern Ceramic Planter Pot with Wood Plant Stand
- Vintage Style Wood and Glass Propagation Vases
- Sagaform Nature Collection Glass Salt and Pepper Shakers (so unique and pretty)
- Eufy by Anker RoboVac (this is the robot vacuum I have at home and I can’t live without it)
- Tile Tracker Stickers (if you lose your remote or other items frequently, you need this)
- Sony Bluetooth Portable Travel Speaker (I’m getting the coral pink color!)
- Fire 7 Kids’ Tablet (an incredible deal on the perfect little kids’ tablet)
- Pyrex 18-Piece Glass Food Storage Container Set
- Ninja Air Fryer (I had this until I upgraded to the Ninja Foodi 14-In-1 Smart Pressure Cooker, which is fantastic)
How to win a $500 gift card during the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale
As an Amazon partner, I’m excited to share that I’m giving away TWO $500 Amazon gift cards to my valued followers!
To enter this giveaway for your chance to win a $500 gift card, you must:
- Comment on this blog post with what you’d love to buy if you won the gift card.
- Follow @amazoninfluencerprogram and @amazonhome on Instagram.
- Spread the love and share my post with a friend. ❤️
Only comments made on October 11 and October 12, 2022 (until 11:59 pm PT), will be entered in the drawing. I will pick two winners at random on October 15, 2022, and notify the winners by email. Winners will have 24 hours to respond and accept their gift cards. If a winner does not respond in 24 hours, the next random winner will be chosen. Best of luck to everyone!
What’s the difference between Amazon Prime Days, Amazon Prime Early Access Sale, and Black Friday?
I know, so many sales. Amazon Prime Days used to be an annual event that happened in the summer. For the first time ever, the retailer decided to host a second big sale (dubbed the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale) to help people get a head start on holiday shopping. (I mean, why not? My local stores already have Christmas wreaths and string lights sharing aisle space with Halloween decorations!)
Unlike Black Friday, which is a sale event open to everybody, Prime Days and Prime Early Access Sale is only available to Prime members. If you’re not a member, you won’t see the special markdowns.
You can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime here, or if you’re a student with an .edu email address, you can sign up for a free 6-month trial of Prime Student (which renews after the trial at half the price of a regular membership).
Another program that many people are not aware of is that Amazon offers half-price Prime memberships to those who receive SNAP, Medicaid, or other government assistance. You can start your free 30-day Prime Access trial here, then take advantage of all the same Prime perks at a steep discount.